<VV> clutch question

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 15:37:46 EDT 2012

Don., How far are you pushing the clutch in? i have found that when i
get a lazy leg i have grinding issues because i am not pushing the
clutch in far enough to fully disengage it.. If the clutch is adjusted
properly, the clutch should not still be engaged. What about the rest
of the gears?
Also it might just be a case where the car needs to be driven to get
the gear oil infused everywhere and loosen up things. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone