<VV> High Speed Time Trials the Monday before 2013 Convention at Gingerman

Ryan Counterman vairking at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 29 13:12:23 EDT 2012

Hi all, I just wanted to let the Corvair racers know that the West MichiganCorvair Club has set a track day for the Monday before the 2013 CORSAConvention. July 15 2013 is the date, and Gingerman Raceway is the place. Gingerman is about 30 minutes from Kalamazoo, MI, which is where the conventionwill take place. Gingerman raceway is just over 2 miles long with 11 turns. The straights are plenty long to get your Corvair going as fast as it will go. Very fast and exciting track. We will do the typical practice runs in the AMwith timed runs in the PM. Once we get our Convention website up and running wewill have a page dedicated to this event. More info to come, but mark yourcalendars!http://www.gingermanraceway.com/Ryan Counterman, 2013 CORSA Convention Chair
VairKing at hotmail.com