<VV> High Speed Time Trials the Monday before 2013 Convention at Gingerman‏

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 14:29:15 EDT 2012

Thanks, will mark calendar,

Warren
-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Counterman <vairking at yahoo.com>
To: virtualvairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Sun, Jul 29, 2012 1:54 pm
Subject: <VV> High Speed Time Trials the Monday before 2013 Convention
at Gingerman‏

Hi all, I just wanted to let the Corvair racers know that the West
Michigan
Corvair Club has set a track day for the Monday before the 2013 CORSA
Convention. July 15 2013 is the date, and Gingerman Raceway is the
place.
Gingerman is about 30 minutes from Kalamazoo, MI, which is where the
convention
will take place. Gingerman raceway is just over 2 miles long with 11
turns.
The straights are plenty long to get your Corvair going as fast as it
will go.
Very fast and exciting track. We will do the typical practice runs in
the AM
with timed runs in the PM. Once we get our Convention website up and
running we
will have a page dedicated to this event. More info to come, but mark
your
calendars!

http://www.gingermanraceway.com/

Ryan Counterman, 2013 CORSA Convention Chair

VairKing at hotmail.com
are the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/