<VV> Convention

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 30 17:29:25 EDT 2012

We also had a great time this year in the northeast. We want to congratulate all the people who pulled this off and worked very hard. I think the only "snafoo" was the changed times from the program. We got home last nite and am still feeling some jet lag. Thanks to all for making this a very fun and memorable time for my wife, my son, and myself.
Timothy Shortle (back) in Durango Colorado 81301