<VV> 61 loadside for Sale

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 21:50:15 EDT 2012

Heads up to anyone looking for a truck
My old Loadside will be listed on Ebay later this week
Sold it to a friend earlier this year because he just had to have it and now he decided to sell it.  Unfortunately I don't have the money to buy it back

Just painted Bright Red with white band & Painted bumpers

Engine is out of a 1965 greenbrier (yes 1965 FC engine)
with a 1964 differential and powerglide.
I put several thousand miles on it and it was running well.
It also has deluxe windshield trim (I added that when I had it)
Deluxe door panels out of the 65 Brier
Turn signals/ column (from the 65 brier)
tinted windshield and side glass (from a 65 brier)
Rear engine access door from the 65 brier
new heater hoses
Internally regulated alternator.

I went through the brake system when I had it.
truck is very solid

Not sure what wheels he will be putting on it
currently has Camaro rally wheels
I supplied him with factory wheels with Wire Caps

I should be able to get pic's tomorrow or Wednesday.

Mike Moyer
Navarre, FL
1945 Cushman Road King
1965 Monza Convertible 140 hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM
1965 Greenbrier 110 hp Powerglide
1982 Corvette Crossfire Automatic
1984 Corvette Z51 Crossfire Automatic