<VV> V VAIR MEETING

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 31 19:03:03 EDT 2012

Smitty, I have been to the last 7 VV meetings at the conventions and it seems the attendance is about the same. I believe the misprinted time schedules in the program kept some away. I know I missed a couple of the meetings because of it. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS ON THIS CONVENTION. In fact, it was 1 of the best I have ever attended.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301