<VV> Fuel Pump

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 2 00:28:55 EDT 2012

I think that lclc has the plug to fill the hole when the mechanical pump is
removed and the engine compartment fuel lines are reversed - to travel
around the front (more forward on the car) side of the engine.

I thought the question was about a stock appearing (but non-functional) fuel
pump in the standard location.  Did I misread it OR does Larry ALSO keep
those in stock?

Later, JR