<VV> Occasional total loss of accelerator response at stoplights

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Jun 3 17:06:33 EDT 2012

And it only happens when I'm stopped and have been idling for a
minute or two. I'm ready to tear into the carbs again, but would like
some hints about where to focus, if my description provides any useful
clues.
Thanks as always (in advance) for your expertise.

Cheers,
Chuck McKinley

 1  Sounds to me like your accel pumps are working.. otherwise the engine would die!

2  I THINK  you are "loading up"   Turn BOTH  idle mixture screws in 2 turns.. .see if it stays smooth...  then go test it.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages