<VV> CORSA publications scanning project?

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 20:45:55 EDT 2012

This might not be out of the question since as far as I know all the really
rare early stuff has already been done.  It would probably be difficult to
find an individual with a very large collection willing to cut them, but
maybe not as difficult if we assembled all the missing issues from many
people donating smaller very incomplete collections.

Ray R