<VV> Parts Hoarding Solution

Ratliff, Thomas Thomas.Ratliff at indwes.edu
Wed Jun 6 14:57:01 EDT 2012

Ron,

If you or anyone else would like to give away a nice late model air
conditioning center vent bezel, two chrome air conditioning balls and
the two associated chrome vent houses, I promise I'd be very happy to
claim them without your having to wait a couple of years.  My new '66
Corsa convertible air vair would love to have me replace the scratched
up ones it is boasting right now.

Sir Thomas