<VV> Parts Hoarding Solution

Jim dcvjrv at att.net
Wed Jun 6 20:54:50 EDT 2012

Several weeks ago I inquired if anybody had  the plastic piece with
foam rubber attached for an EM (1964) that snaps into the latch above
the rear license
plate that releases the engine cover.  I received 2 replies and sadly
even though they thought they had one, they could not find it.  So I
am still in need
of this part.  With all of hoarders out there, surely someone has one
in their stash.

Thanks,
Jim V.
1964 Spyder Convertible