<VV> Corvair parts

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Wed Jun 6 21:44:53 EDT 2012

Since everyone is in the "re-organizaion"   mode, if anyone would happen to come ac ross  a set of the L- channel , J shaped strips that hold the rubber flaps onto the body of an early model,  I need two.  Mine are rusted almost into oblivion.  I guess all the earlies are the same.  The car is a '60 4dr.

Please e-mail me   judynrandy at comcast .n et   No reasonable offer refused.  Thank you.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook

'63 ragtop 84/pg

'65 monza 4dr. 110/pg

'60 4dr. 80/3spd- soon to become my step-daughters daily driver (once I get 2 good strips, that is)