<VV> Carb adapters

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 01:19:01 EDT 2012

Here are those OFFY 2bbl adapters I mentioned along with all the related
parts.  I cleaned them up in the sandblaster, those base plates for
mounting the linkage are aluminum and could easily be brought up to a high
polish.  I don't know much about them, they just came with a convertible I
purchased that had suffered an engine room fire thanks to mice nesting
inside the turkey roaster.  Both carbs are included, but one is a bit
melted up top so I consider it just for parts.  These are available as
remanufactured carbs for a reasonable price, I can't remember the number
but my buddy looked it up and I can get you the info.

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/offy%20adapters/  That
should link the album with all the pics, let me know if it doesn't work.

Also, this video shows a beautiful engine room with this same carb setup at
5:33.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMovWj2iqqs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'm looking to sell these as I need some gas money to go get a 62 parts car
I'm buying!  Unless someone hits me with a good offer right away I'll
probably put them on ebay and post the link.

Thanks all!

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA