<VV> Submission

Irv Brock ivrbr at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 16:10:01 EDT 2012

Please post:

Chevy content some Vair coincidence; Early today while attempting to persuade a seller to purchase his 65 Corvair 500 coupe; I inadvertently  end-up wandering on to the" 42" Movie Set starring Harrison Ford as Branch Rickey. Also starring Christopher Meloni and Chadwick Boseman; telling the story of Jackie Robinson breaking the color barrier in major league baseball. I stood at the Gas Station (photo posted) as Jackie attempted to use " White's Only Toilet ". I am posting a local vintage Chevy car at the Station, 36 Chevy Restro Mod whose owner I spoke with. I showed him the Corvair '74 GA. title in-hand and he was impressed with a low mileage find. I am posting the Barn-find; problem is the barn is in the background!

Irv Brock
W4U (tinted windshield ( no A/C ) and spare tire lock)