<VV> Hillman Imp (no Corvair)

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sat Jun 9 10:34:14 EDT 2012

Hillman was ultimately part of the Rootes Group and was founding around the
 turn of the last century.  Check out your local used book store or try
Amazon books or _www.Alibris.com_ (http://www.Alibris.com)  for old  manuals
and books.  I saw both Hillman/Sunbeam repair manuals and a coffee  table
(soft cover) book on the Hillman/Sunbeam cars at a used book store within  the
last year.  I drove an Imp "over there" once.  If any of you  remember the
Plymouth Cricket from 40 years ago then you've seen a Hillman  Avenger.

Bob

In a message dated 6/9/2012 8:36:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,