<VV> NOS Caveman Carbs - Adv.

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 9 12:48:41 EDT 2012

I have acquired two pairs of NOS (still in boxes) 1960 Rochester H carburetors. One pair is for PG and the other for STD trans. They are VERY nice, so I thought I would offer them to our cavemen members before posting them on eBay. If interested, just drop me a private reply before next weekend. I will sell them as is, or replace the pump cup and gaskets with ethanol resistant parts (or include them in the package), as preferred. The last pair I sold are on the Pininafarina Corvair.  Thanks for the space, Grant,
The Carbmeister