<VV> Need Mechanic

Joseph Trojanek aztrojan at msn.com
Sun Jun 10 10:01:30 EDT 2012

Upon reaching the age of 77 years I find it very difficult  to work on my Corvair. Does anyone know of a reliable corvair mechanic in the Phoenix Arizona area. I have a 1963 Monza convertible that needs a new clutch. I got the car somewhat dissembled   The motor is still in, but I have removed the linkages and disconnected the wiring, that as far as I was able to get before old age set in. I am located in the Gold Canyon area at the the foot of the Superstition Mountains. I am looking for anyone within a 50 mile radius.

Joe Trojanek