<VV> Correct Tire size

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 22:18:01 EDT 2012

Jason,
It all depends on what you mean and how you define that.
If you mean what tire has the closest number of revolutions per mile then
the 6.50x13 tire, then you want the 175/80R13. That will keep your speedo
the  same.

But if you want a tire that fills the wheelwell closest then you want the
185/80R13.
Your choice.
Regards,
Bob Helt

In a message dated 6/11/2012 5:42:59 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,