<VV> Correct Tire size

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Jun 11 22:09:34 EDT 2012

I'm not the Tire guru, but 185/80R 13 is closest.  Nearly impossible to get.
Make sure that you get car tires and not trailer tires.

If you don't mind Bias Ply, you can get the exact factory replacements from
Coker Tire. 650-13 BTW, be ready to shell out 175.00 plus freight each for
the inferior bias ply.

Hank

Hank