<VV> Correct Tire size

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 23:59:49 EDT 2012

Hi Jason!
And if you want to find a standard tire that might still be around, a
185/75-13 is the most likely one you will find. A 185/70-13 is a little small,
but on a slightly lighter early model, maybe okay. And there are still
plenty of  those around.

Tire Size: 185/70-13
Both Kumho and Sumitomo are listed at Tire Rack
Falken listed at Discount Tire Direct

The 185/75-13s tend to jump up once in a while, then hide. Just don't buy a
 trailer tire by mistake. A bunch of them made an escape to Canada, I have
heard!  <grin>

- Seth Emerson