<VV> 1963 versus 1964 Exhaust crossover (speculation)

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 13:15:15 EDT 2012

Hey guys,
Speaking of exhaust, does anyone know the Walker part number for the round EM muffler?
I have a buddy looking up one by the size of what I had on there (which is rusted through), and if I can find one locally I'd like to get it. Otherwise, Clark's C125E is listed at $71, + $13 UPS Ground... delaying my fun by about a week.
:-(
Thanks in advance!
Lonzo... working on my oldest, and longest owned Corvair, my '61 Greenbrier.