<VV> Melted Wire

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Jun 12 15:15:19 EDT 2012

John Sweet, see inside back cover of the Communique.

jasvair at certainty.net

He may also reply if you post here with John Sweet in subject line.

Nearest club, also on the inside back cover of the other month Communique.

Bob's books? Post here with a subject line of Bob Helt. He should respond
soon.

Yes, it does seem like 2 hours from Gettysburg area to Williamsport when I
drive it...

Melted insulation is either too much current flow, or wire touching
something TOO hot.

Frank DuVal