<VV> Melted Wire

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 12 18:20:37 EDT 2012

Byron,
I apologize as I was thinking of someone else who has turned down good advice and ends up taking his car to folks that should not be working on Corvairs. And their car keeps getting worse. I would inform the Florida club president that his suggested Corvair guy was not up to par. Though I know in the automotive business things don't always work out especially in older cars. John Sweet is in Stoneboro. Corvair Ranch is in Gettysburg. John Sweet #814-336-9033. Ranch # 717-624-2805.Both of these guys know Corvairs.I wish you well.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
PS You mention the battery is properly charged . What is the voltage? Voltage at the starter? Amp draw of the starter? Voltage at all the ground cables? (Voltage drops?).
These are things I would want answers to if your car was in my shop with your symptoms.