<VV> On the road

paul beck pbeck001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 23:06:20 EDT 2012

Just returned from the back 4 stops on the Hot Rod Power Tour , St. Louis, MO to Arlington, TX. My V8 preformed well and was the only Corvair I was aware of after St. Louis. Well received by everyone and hopefully I was able to dispell the "Ralph myth" that was brought up more than once.  Even got to introduce the Corvair to some young Oriental students at Oklahoma State U. in Stillwater. They were totally unaware of the car and were fasinated by what little history I could provide.Great time and great people as well as good support from the vendors/ sponsors. Put 900+ miles on the odometer ( trailered home) and I&#39;m ready to go again.
Paul Beck
65 Corvair Monza Crown Conversion
Corsa
V8 registry