<VV> Need pic of early package shelf

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Jun 16 08:24:14 EDT 2012

The 60 is different in the package shelf. The shelf is much deeper.
Think early VW Beetle.  Store children in there! ggg

The sheet metal is stamped different. Hence the 1960 starter nose is
different, the solenoid is mounted almost on the bottom, unlike the 61
to 69 starter nose.

Why the change in floor stamping? Who knows????

Frank DuVal