<VV> Black '63 Monza coupe interior available

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Sat Jun 16 13:23:44 EDT 2012

I'm still trying to generate enough $$$ to help a friend
in Chicago who would like to have a Corvair to drive. I
have set of three seats from a 1963 Monza coupe for sale.
The rear folding seat has been re-covered with brand new
Clark's seat covers and the back of the folding section
has been carpeted. One front bucket seat has been
re-covered with he Clark's cover and the new cover is
ready for the second bucket seat - which is included but
needs the new cover installed. The current price for just
the covers and the carpet is $475. I will sell everything
for $500 or your offer. Is anyone interested in these
bits? Located in Southeast Michigan.