<VV> Willow Run plant
gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 23:55:30 EDT 2012
Apparently, in 1945, Graham-Paige Motors owned the Willow Run plant when the company announced resumption of automobile production after a 6-year hiatus. The new car would be named Fraser after G-P president Joseph Fraser. Fraser subsequently went into partnership with Henry J. Kaiser and in 1947, G-P stockholders agreed to transfer the Willow Run plant, along with automotive assets, to the new Kaiser-Fraser Corporation. Therefore, early Frasers were marketed as Graham-Paige products until 1947.
More information about the VirtualVairs