<VV> New Oil Leak

Ron ronh at owt.com
Sun Jun 17 17:08:43 EDT 2012

A new leak has sprung on my '62 wagon and just before I was going to put it
in our Cool Desert Nights weekend show!  Anyway, I haven't worked on it yet
but am looking for some advice on where to start.
It appears do be on the right side with a relatively rapid drip coming from
various places on the right lower shroud.  The oil filter area on the left
is dry.  It's also dry on top around the right carburetor and everywhere
else on top.  Does anyone have any ideas on what the more likely suspects
are and I fervently hope that one of them isn't the forward crank seal.  So
what's left, pushrods and ?  Any ideas?
Thanks,
RonH