<VV> FC clutch cable

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 18 13:00:49 EDT 2012

I replaced one on a '61 Rampy last year - with a good used one from an
unknown FC (swap meet purchase).  Pay CLOSE attention to the routing of your
existing cable when you remove it.  I thought that I had, but apparently not
close enough.

The first attempt at routing left me unable to properly adjust the clutch.
The second try (roughly the last 1/3 of the cable), I was able to figure out
correct routing and then able to adjust the clutch.

I cannot say if there is a difference in the cable between 61-62 and later
or not.

Later, JR