<VV> New Oil Leak

James Davis jld at wk.net
Mon Jun 18 17:08:28 EDT 2012

ARP makes SS valve cover studs, course threads on the bottom (1/4"-20)
and fine on the top (1/4"-28) for the self-locking nuts (400-7603).  The
SB2 series Chevy uses longer studs that work with Clark's aluminum valve
covers (434-7609).  Black oxide studs are also available.  Install them
with Loctite 271 and you will never have a problem again.
Jim Davis