<VV> washer identification

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Jun 19 00:04:08 EDT 2012

Matt, you may have been at the wrong end of the car , but you are right
there should be a slinger behind (in front of) the rear crank seal.

The slinger does not have a tit poking into the round hole, it has a
notch in the round hole to clear the Woodruff key. The slinger is also
not flat, it has a bend in it.

Frank DuVal