<VV> Wow!!1st Weekend of Summer and SIX Regional EVENTS! (And yet more!)

Ron ronh at owt.com
Thu Jun 21 00:49:01 EDT 2012

This weekend in Richland, Washington we are having our Cool Desert Nights
car event which is not a Corvair event but is notable in that our club,
Columbia Basin Corvairs, has done the registration for 20 years now and it
is keeping us busy this week again.  We have registration packages for 800
entrants and hope that we won't run out as we did last year.  We get to
enter our Corvairs for free in return which is a small return per hour spent
but gets us into the middle of things which is always fun and interesting.
We also make a Corvair display area with club banners to show our presence.
RonH