<VV> 1960 CORVAIR REPRODUCTION DEALER PLATES

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Thu Jun 21 19:02:15 EDT 2012

I don't even have a 60, and I like it enough to want one...good for the
shop license plate wall of honor. If you don't sell them all to 60
owners, please let me know.

Well, actually my brothers and I did have a 60 once long ago. After my
parents gave me a hard time about letting my brothers buy it, we named
it Amos Stake. Not even sure what happened to it after that.

Mark