<VV> windshield seal

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Jun 22 08:32:04 EDT 2012

Hi
I worked for Steele Rubber for 7 years, but am no longer employed by them as
of last month.

It's VERY possible that you have a mispackaged or an improperly manufactured
gasket.

For future reference, if it takes you more than 30 minutes to get a gasket
ready to install, time to stop and call the company.

Just call Steele at their 800 number. When the announcement comes on, press
3 on your phone. The prompt will ask you to put in your extension at that
time. Put in 213.

That will get you to Trent Poole, who is a technical support person.  Trent
is very knowledgeable with identification of installation issues.

I have copied him on this message, and he may already have things looked up
by the time you call.  He works from 9-6 on Friday.

When you bought the gasket has no effect on issues regarding quality/defect
or mispacked parts returns.

Best Regards
Hank Kaczmarek