<VV> total Turbo oil smoke

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Fri Jun 22 20:17:04 EDT 2012

I've been around on this list since 1993.  Total Seal rings are either the
best thing since air cooled Chevy's or they blow smoke.  I'm not sure why
they work great for 50% of the people and never seat for others.

I would never use them because I don't want to change the rings again if the
first set doesn't work (cheep and lazy).  It's like adjusting valves cold or
hot, but it doesn't come up as often.

dp