<VV> rebuilding Alternator.. Was (fan mount bolts...)

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 23 12:08:09 EDT 2012

I use just a small amount of wheel bearing grease. Key words: just a small amount. I would replace both front and rear bearings at the same time. And make sure you have the correct Corvair alternator fan as well as the correct alternator/oil filter adaptor plate.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301