<VV> Top cover gaskets/loose screws

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 17:17:32 EDT 2012

And it is remarkable just how problem free our engines are with all of the shrouding in place, properly sealed and with a clean engine (no blocked oil cooler or cylinder fins).

Bob

Clark, they were able to make the aluminum heads work on iron blocks
ecause the temp range was more steady and narrower on the water
umpers than we have on these air pumpers. Our engines had shrouding
round them to try to produce a more consistent temperature to help
itigate those issues, too. Mark Durham