<VV> Top Cover Gaskets/ Lose Screws

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Tue Jun 26 06:22:19 EDT 2012

All of us racin guys will attest to the thicker baffles. If you are running the thinner ones in a race engine it can crack bad enough to let it hit the crank. Nasty things happen then! I caught mine during tear down and inspection of my first engine. It was the thinner metal. I remembered Ken Hands experience with this issue. I now radius the sharp corners on the louvers and have had no further issues.
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com

   How many of you are aware that there is a difference