<VV> fresh air hose

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 26 12:09:22 EDT 2012

But he has the original A/C top shroud whereas the small adapter is part of the top shroud-just like the late model turbo engine-(and it comes out on the left side of the top shroud). By all means Bill, do what you are doing and do it right and do it once (probably first time this hose is being replaced in 46 years).
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301