<VV> "A Stinger With Whitewall Tires?"

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Tue Jun 26 14:01:48 EDT 2012

Carl,

I agree with you about the whitewalls, you see most of the people that
like blackwalls are too young to remember that back in the 60s and
earlier most people that had blackwalls either couldn`t afford
whitewalls or was
just too cheap to buy them. Nowdays the younger people think blackwalls
are something new.
I read your last sentence about bringing back the exciting color in cars
and then I see all your cars are black ?

John Howell
Lenoir City, Tennessee
`66 Corsa Convertible,  Marina Blue inside and out,  140/4
`69 UltraVan,  White