<VV> Screws and bolts

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Tue Jun 26 20:09:22 EDT 2012

In the 4th Edition of the Machinery Handbook, 1941, they mention the
standard commission of 1918 etc. and before that, the Intl. Commission of
1898. The Handbook makes no distinction. The items and tables of bolts are
included within the screw section. No distinction or explanation is given.

Chuck S
Yes, I bought it used, many, many years later... ;>))