<VV> Headliner Clips

litetrix at aol.com litetrix at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 09:51:31 EDT 2012

To clarify, I am not looking for the clips that hold the rods.  I am looking for body trim pieces painted the interior metal color at the top of the window pillars and held in place with one screw. They cover the plastic strips that hold the headliner sides to the body.

Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T