<VV> Does anyone know the owner of this rampside?

Jim Simpson simpsonj at verizon.net
Wed Jun 27 10:53:47 EDT 2012

I'm trying to identify the owner of a turquoise and white Rampside that was
shown at the recent GM Carlisle show.  The front tag was a custom one with
the name "Jim" in script.  There was a matching model Rampside sitting on
the bed, just in front of the open engine hatch (hinged up at the front
edge).  At a guess, this is a Pennsylvania truck.

The reason I'm looking for the owner is that the organizer of the local
"All GM Show" here in the Washington DC area has a picture of this Rampside
and wants to use it on the tee-shirt and probably some Christmas Cards he
produces.  He'd like to get permission and/or give the owner credit.

If anyone knows the owner, please drop me a note.

Thanks in advance.

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair