<VV> eBay seller insults Corvairs

Ken Lundy klundy at optonline.net
Wed Jun 27 11:18:00 EDT 2012

I also contacted the eBay seller. Here¹s what I wrote:

If you had any knowledge about Corvairs, you'd know that your photo is of a
62, not a 61 model. Also your Ralph Nader reference just echoes the opinions
of the uninformed. For those who pay attention to the facts, the Corvair was
exonerated from Nader's claims in 1971 by the National Highway Traffic
Safety Administration. After thorough testing the NHTSA stated: "The
handling and stability performance of the 1960-63 Corvair does not result in
an abnormal potential for loss of control or rollover, and it is at least as
good as the performance of some contemporary vehicles both foreign and
domestic."
I hope you will change the wording in your ad. You might increase your
customer base by doing so.

Ken Lundy
NJ
64 Convertible