<VV> Corvair in video game

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Thu Mar 1 04:52:33 EST 2012

This is interesting.
A friend of mine owns the Pinto they used in this video game.
They came out and did a photo shoot in high resolution and he said they
spent a lot of time taking thousands of pictures of his car.
This is so it can be digitized and work at all angles in a video game.

He had told me that there was a Corvair and a Gremlin coming for this game.

He has a copy of the original issue.

I wonder if he will get the upgrade?

Gary Swiatowy

If you haven't already heard of it, there is a game out for the Xbox 360
called
Forza 4. Every few months they add cars that you can download off Xbox Live.

Forza 4 has come out with a "March Pirelli Pack" that contains a '69 Monza
Coupe. They are labeling it as being a 110. Why they didn't choose a hotter
engine I do not know, but either way, I think it's awesome. I am looking
forward
to this download and now have the Corvair in a video game!