<VV> Jeff Lilly restorations Corvair

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Mar 1 07:01:09 EST 2012

Without a doubt that is one of the best Corvair resto's I've ever seen. And
I thought I was detail oriented!
Looking around that site I found a VW Carmen Ghia resto they did at a cost
of 80 large! I wonder what the owner of the Vair ponied up?
Wonder who did the engine? They say they don't farm anything out.
Just as soon as I win the lottery and my rich uncle gets outta the poor
house I'm gonna send my 67 to them!
Also, those were professional photos.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair