<VV> whose car is this?

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 02:52:37 EST 2012

Can anyone tell me who owns the car starting at about 4:03 in this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RuN0SZXwl8

More importantly, what the heck is powering this car??  I've watched and
listened to a lot of Corvairs on the track and many are pretty wicked
(especially the LeVeque cars), but this one is incredible.
--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA