<VV> Spare "Stuff" for sale

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Fri Mar 2 21:23:50 EST 2012

Earlier this week I bought a bunch of Corvair parts and
two Corvairs that were in a storage unit. Maybe I've been
watching too much TV: Storage Wars or Auction Hunters??

I would like to sell some of the extra, new stuff to help
cover the cost of running two trucks and trailers down to
Ohio to get all these goodies. I did keep the 1960 700
sedan, but let another fellow get the '63 Monza sedan that
was parked next to it. I gave him all the parts that would
fit his purchase and that left many more items for me to
bring home. Buddy Pete Cimbala helped me make a scrap
metal run to get rid the pure junk. I have several new or
nearly new items that I'm hoping somebody here might want:

pair of Clark's metal front floor panels for EM
pair of Clark's finned aluminum valve covers
Clark's finned aluminum oil pan and spacer and pick up
tube
Clark's unequal length headers and some shorty Flowmasters
Corvair Underground spin-on oil filter adapter
metal front lower valance panel (below bumper) for EM
Clark's hi-torque starter
shifter coupler for 61-64
pair of '64 finned rear brake drums
'65 rear lower grille panel
'61-'69 starter assembly

Prices are approx. 1/2 of the Clark's price. All parts are
located here lower Southeastern Michigan. Thanks! - Pete K