<VV> Corvairs/Leno/ Haggerty

Brent Fullard brent.fullard at rogers.com
Sat Mar 3 10:03:08 EST 2012

I sent the same Hagerty link out at 8:31 AM this morning, but haven't seen it yet, whereas Bruce's message of 9:18 got distributed. What's with that? Virtual Vairs must operate on a LIFO (last in first out), rather than a FIFO (first in, first out). Now I get to look like a schmuck for "reposting" something that has already been sent out (in this case by Bruce), when in fact I was the first to post which only makes me reluctant to post to Virtual Vairs in the future.