<VV> WATER LEAKING ONTO FRONT FLOOR

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Mar 3 18:18:29 EST 2012

Yes, I did read the instructions. That's how I do it. No need to shout. ggg

Steve, I have used sheets of plastic to replace rotten paper when I've
had door panels off. Cut them to fit like the original. Tuck the plastic
into the slots, otherwise water will drain onto the floor. Also seal the
edges with some type of caulk (latex, strip, butyl tape, etc.). Tape
works good in the places shown on the diagrams, just use something
waterproof.

Frank DuVal